/ Thursday, January 26, 2012 /
There is a number of reasons why I suck at blogging.
1. I am self-conscious that I can't write good. My writing style is pretty dry and I bore myself.
2. I'm a terribly inconsistent person. I binge at everything I do, whether it's studying, eating, cleaning, etc. I either go all out, or don't do it at all. If there's anything I do in moderation, it's drinking. I guess that is a little ironic...?
3. Most of the time when I do anything worth posting, I completely forget to document it...not that I do a lot of cool things to begin with.
4. I don't have a camera and suck at photographing things. This is why I've recruited my boyfraaand, who I suspect thinks more about cameras and photography than he does about me and sex(I'm just kidding. I know that I consume your every thought).
5. I'm terrified of showing these things to my peers. Part of it is my insecurity and it's hard to keep posting when you're not even proud enough of your work to show it to your friends.
6. I suuuuck. Except I know I don't. I just happen to suck at conveying how cool I am on the web.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About

I'm a noob at sewing. Please feel free to give me any words of advice for an amateur sewer!
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch-fit, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger