/ Thursday, January 26, 2012 /
Today, I finished sewing a chemise I had been working on at the costume shop, where I work. I was all excited about finishing up and was going to take a picture to post here, but it was such a boring, insignificant garment that I decided not to bother. The school is putting up a production of The House of Bernada Alba and I'm hoping to work on some cool costumes but it sounds like most of it will be pulled from the costume collection.
I am working on a skirt for my mother, so maybe I'll post that soon. I'm about to take out the waistband for the THIRD time (rage) because I didn't make it wide enough to fit the elastic (n00b). These mistakes are infuriating and very, very discouraging but I still love what I do regardless. I guess this is how I'll become a better sewer...angrily.

I just planned a sewing party at my place for this weekend and that's what's keeping me from just ending my life. I have so much schoolwork and I'm finding myself falling behind, even though it's only the third week of school.

Poop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About

I'm a noob at sewing. Please feel free to give me any words of advice for an amateur sewer!
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch-fit, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger